Saturday, January 5, 2013

Tarte Cosmetics Review

I have come to really LOVE Tarte Cosmetics since I began using the Amazion Clay 12 hour Blush 2 yrs. ago.  During Tarte.com 30% Friends & Family Sale in the Spring of 2102, I purchased Tarte Maracuja Miracle Foundation, Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Foundation and Clean Slate Poreless 12 hr. Perfecting Primer

What I really like about Tarte its Cruelty FREE, each ingredients is formulated with sunscreen to protect and enrich the skin which makes your skin look flawless.  In addition, it's full coverage and can lasts up to 12 hours.  


Amazonian Clay 12 Hr. Full Coverage Foundation
Swatch - thick not liquid so it won't glide off

This product retails for $38.00 (I paid $26.60).  It comes in a tube so you must squeeze the product out.  You only need a little (swatch above is the amount I use to cover my face).  It's thick but with "weightless" texture.  Therefore, it's not heavy on the skin at all.  It can lasts up to 12 hrs. and it's full coverage.  I started to use this foundation during the summer.  It worked great.  However, since I have so many problems with my skin I don't consider this "full" coverage, BUT it's BUILDABLE.  This foundation makes the skin look healthy, natural and beautiful.   
*I like to use my Beauty Blender or Sigma F80 Brush to apply* 
 

Clean Slate Poreless 12 Hr. Perfecting Primer
Swatch - clear & feels like velvet

This Primer retails for $30.00 (I paid $21.00).  I purchased this product because it reduces the appearance of your pores, diffuses fine lines and can lasts up to 12 hours.  The texture is so smooth and it's a bit thick nothing "watery."  It actually feels like velvet.  At first, I wasn't a fan of this product but after a while it grew on me.  It's a tube so the swatch above is a lot of productYou don't need that much.  Key - a small amount goes a long way. 
  


Maracuja Miracle Foundation
Swatch - Liquid foundation with thick texture NOT HEAVY ON THE SKIN AT ALL

This foundation retails for $42.00 (I paid $29.40).  I REALLY LOVE this foundation!!!!  It has a pump and I only use 2 pumps to cover my face.  It consists with maracuja oil, which makes the skin appears instantly brighter and more radiant; replenish to rebuild and repair; anti-aging; and reduce redness & irritationThis is FULL COVERAGE as well as buildable LIGHT foundation ideal for dry, irritated and aging skin.  What's really important to know about this product is that even though it consists oil this foundation doesn't feel greasy at all!  
*I like to use my Beauty Blender or Sigma F80 Brush*

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ALL THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS.  TARTE COSMETICS WORKS ON ALL SKIN TYPES.  

No comments:

Post a Comment